If you have any questions about the 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman and Big Horn/Lone Star differences, please contact a Lynch CDJR representative by calling (262) 684-2506.
Be work-ready when you drive the all-new Ram 1500 Tradesman or 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star. Standard features you can expect on both Ram 1500 trims include:
- 12V auxiliary power outlet
- 40/20/40 split bench seat
- Electronic roll mitigation
- Electronic stability control
- Four-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- Hill start assist
- Media hub with two USB ports
- Power front windows with one-touch up and down
- Rear folding seat
- Six-speaker system
- Traction control
- Uconnect® 3 with 5-in. display
Despite sharing several key features, the 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman and new Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star have a handful of differences. Explore features you’ll only find on the 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star below.
- Cloth bench seat
- Fog lamps
- Front and rear floor mats
- Front center seat cushion storage
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Passenger sun visor with illuminated mirror
- Rear 60/40 folding seat
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Three rear seat head restraints
The 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman starts at $33,440 MSRP, while the 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star starts at $36,490 MSRP.
Test Drive a Ram 1500 at Lynch CDJR
Experience both models when you test drive the 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman or Big Horn/Lone Star at Lynch CDJR of Mukwonago, WI. Our Ram 1500 inventory has numerous models for you to choose from, so pick your favorite, schedule a test drive, and match it with one of our lease offers to save big! To learn more about the 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman and Big Horn/Lone Star model differences, get in touch with the Lynch CDJR team at (262) 684-2506.